Breaking news

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Stepfather abuses me, leaves home: actress Faryal Mahmood

Stepfather abuses me, leaves home: actress Faryal Mahmood


In a recent interview, Faryal Mahmood, who starred in popular dramas such as "Love Hates You", "Beban Khala's Daughters" and "My Yar Malad," described his childhood as a bitter reality.

Faryal Mehmood said that his parents separated when he was a child, and they both got married.

After the mother's second marriage, she lived in the house of her stepfather whom she hated because she was a bad mother. There was a choice which they also had to suffer.
The actress said that when her mother went to work, her stepfather abused her, which lasted from 8 years to 11 years and she was unable to tell her mother because of fear.

Expressing frustration, 

Faryal Mahmood said that he had decided to leave the house at an early age when there was no place to stay.

The actress said that the mother later divorced her second husband and married her third, but then he left home at the age of 18 and then started working.

Faryal Mehmood added that the start time was so tight that even the magi noodles were out for dinner but my friend arranged for me to eat, then one day I got tired and called my father and told him that I was very I'm in trouble. They said, 'Well, come to me.

The actress said that when I got to my father's house, my other mother didn't like me to visit, I also had two step-sisters, who were 17, 18 years old.

 I used to wake up in the morning to make sisters' breakfast, and then go to work," said Faryal Mahmood. He came back home to do cleaning and other work, but after a year, I left my father's house and moved to New York, took up a room at a Chinese woman's house, and did pizza delivery.

The actress said that it seemed that I had no intention of living, so many times she tried to commit suicide but then some people helped and got me into a rehab institute to bring me back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment