Breaking news

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Rabbi Pirzada achieved Umrah's blessing

Rabbi Pirzada achieved Umrah's blessing

Rabbi Pirzada, who said goodbye to the singer, got Umrah's blessing.

Rabbi Pirzada had recently reaffirmed his commitment to practice and spread the teachings of religion by leaving the showbiz, and now he has received Umrah.

Rabbi Pirzada posted pictures of the Kaaba during his Umrah payment on his social media accounts.

Robbie posted a picture of himself and wrote that I want to tell about my age, because I think this is something I am proud of, I put all my Anna and my self aside and went to Mecca. ۔
He added that I feel like I am a guest of Allah, I see it everywhere, I do not miss my family or my house and pictures, just remember that I am in front of him in this place. Stand who created me

Rabbi Pirzada is being greeted by fans for posting pictures of Omar and many social media users have expressed their best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment