Breaking news

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

How is Ayeza khan married? Danish Tamoor told the whole story

How is Ayeza married? Danish Timor told the whole story


In the showbiz industry of Pakistan, the first thing that comes to our mind is Ayeza Khan and Danish Timur.

The most popular actors duo Ayeza and Danish both made a name for themselves in the Pakistan showbiz industry and today they both have their own identity.

Actor Danish Timur recently attended a private TV show during which he spoke about his wife Ayeza and his relationship, when and how the relationship began.

The host asked Danish Timor if you ever filmed with Ayeza, in response to which Danish said "Ayeza was loved, Ayeza is the only girl I have never flirted with."

The host said when did you think you loved Aiza and how did you tell them?  the actor said, "The first thing I did to Ayeza was to marry you. I did not tell her that I had to meet you".

Danish Timor said that I felt like talking to them that they were very comfortable women and they should be in my house after marriage, then I asked them if you would marry me whom they had earlier. Didn't believe it.


The actress said that Ayeza requested to meet her mother, and instead of meeting Aiza for the first time, she met her mother.

It may be recalled that Ayeza Khan and Danish Timur were involved in the marital relationship in 2014, with their daughter being born in 2015 and having son in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment