Breaking news

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Sonia Hussain not able to act on my script: Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar

Sonia Hussain not yet able to act on my script: Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar


KARACHI: Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar, the author of Pakistan's most popular play "Maray Pass Tum Ho," has said that Sonia Hussain was never my choice for Ayza Khan's role in the play.

DramaSerial "Maray Pass Tum Ho," has set new records for success in the Pakistan drama industry, but where the play has touched new heights, it is about its dialogues and statements about the playwright Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar. Was also subjected to controversy.

The main character of the play "Mahwesh", played by Ayeza Khan, was also received by the fans, but in an interview, actress Sonia Hussein revealed that before Ayeza Khan she was offered an offer but He refused and stated the reason why women were portrayed negatively through the role of "Mahwesh", in our society, wrong picture of women has already been presented and I am giving women. Can't see the bad.


Recently, Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar openly discussed Sonia Hussein's offer to play and refuse on her behalf at Waseem Badami's show. Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar said that Sonia Hussein was never my choice for this play nor did I offer her the play. Sonia Hussain directed Nadeem Baig and Humayun Saeed offered drama without my knowledge.

Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar said that when the drama hit, anyone can say anything about it. Can also say Sonia Hussain has not yet reached the capability to encrypt my script.

Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar added that I had met Sonia Hussein recently in Lahore. I asked her if you refused to work with me. So he said that when this drama was offered to me, it was not always the hero Saeed so I refused.

No comments:

Post a Comment